|TaoTronics might not be the first name that comes to mind when you are looking into grow lights, but the fact remains that they are one of the top companies in the world when it comes to using the latest innovations to provide your plants with the absolute best light possible.
The research that TaoTronics put into creating the TT-GL14 80*3w 6 band 3w LED grow light is truly par none. With the potential to provide your plants with full spectrum light, save money, save space, and give you higher yields than ever, it is one of a kind and well worth taking an in depth look at
LED grow lights deliver high intensity light for indoor spaces. They are the best choice for growing plants in greenhouses, tents and inside buildings. They are much more energy efficient, up to 90 percent more, that high intensity discharge (HID) or metal halide (MH) lighting, which may use up to 75 percent more power and produce much more heat along with a constant humming sound.
LED lights are almost noiseless and typically last up to 50,000 hours, about twice as long as most HID lights. LED lights are also directional, but HID lights require reflectors to direct the light. TaoTronics TT-GL 14 80*3 3W LED grow lights are the top of the line and receive very high reviews from the people who use them.
TaoTronics TT-GL 14 will grow any indoor plant. They are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, spinach, wheatgrass, wildflowers, cucumber, broccoli and many fruits. They can be installed in small spaces without the worry of accumulated heat and will boost the growth of flowering and fruiting plants for hydroponics, seedlings, potted plants and indoor gardens. It is especially suitable for the complicated process of flowing for hydroponic growers.The features are:
- Suitable for all stages of growth from seed to fruit
- Emits the right wavelength for photosynthesis
- Full spectrum six bands ratio provides full energy with red, blue, infrared, ultraviolet, white
- Three built-in pcs cooling fans for better thermal dissipation
- The raw materials meet the EPA requirement with no heavy metals
- The coverage area is six square feet
LED lights cost more initially than TS, HID and MH lights but, because they use less energy and last much longer, they are actually very cost effective. Since they don’t get as hot, they’ll keep the temperature low in the growing room or tent helping to reduce costs even more because there will be no need to cool the room.
The lights are also especially suitable for seedlings because the light source is directly over the top of the seedlings. This allows them to grow straight and not spend energy in trying to face the source of sunlight. It may be difficult to control the temperature for the seedlings if they need to be near a window. A grow light can be put in the corner of a basement to start seeds or it can be put in a regular lamp and be used to start seeds on a side table since there is no heat-removing equipment required. The top of the refrigerator is often a good place to start seeds. Whichever place is best, a TaoTronics TT-GL 14 grow light will ensure a higher rate of germination.
The TaoTronics TT-GL 14 LED grow light boosts growth and allows flowering plants to develop larger buds, blooms and flowers. Photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) is what is required for plants to grow. The amount of light in a room doesn’t necessarily mean plants will absorb the light they need because the light may not have the spectrum plants use. The human eye doesn’t see more than 60 percent of the light that LED grow lights emit.
Growers, who are looking for the best unit for the money, should have a look at the TaoTronics TT-GL 14. It has a high power burn and remains cool, which is rare in the industry. It can replace a 800w – 1,000w HPS light with 80 percent less electricity. All TaoTronics products have a one year limited warranty that the product will be defect-free for material and workmanship from the date the product is purchased. If there is any problem, during the one year, the company will provide replacement or full service. The warranty doesn’t cover improper installation, accidents, commercial use, modification of the product and lightning strikes.
Customers find the light works well, is small and delivers a powerful light. They appreciate the fact that their plants grow dark green and on occasion have grown to touch the light without being burnt. It is low maintenance. However, the light is so bright, it may be better to wear sunglasses when working around it. The cost of operating the light is much less than the large, heavy and hot lights used before, so it doesn’t heat up the house during the summer months.
Customers are praising their blossoms and how their older plants have begun giving more flowers that last longer. The light seems to give the plants a strong beginning, because customers have noticed that when they remove the plants from the light, they continue to thrive.
No special outlet, breaker, ballast or electrician is required. It’s ready to plug in and use. All the customer needs to do is put hooks in their ceiling if they want to hang the light.
This particular 3w LED grow light has a virtually endless list of Pros, although here we’ll focus on a few things specifically. These are all great reasons to consider LED lights as a whole, but this particular light should be of great interest.
- 6 Light Wavelengths. The 6 band light that is emitted from this 3w LED grow light is important. With Red in the form of 630nm and 660nm, Infrared in the form of 730nm, Ultraviolet in the form of 380nm, and white in the form of 12000k, your plants won’t want for anything. This can last through both flowering and vegetative states of growth, which many companies can’t claim when it comes to their grow lights.
- Built In Fans. One of the largest problems that people have with their grow rooms is that they have to use extensive ventilation and cooling systems that can help keep the room cool, but at the cost of taking up a lot of room, which is especially problematic when you have limited space. The three built in fans of this TaoTronics unit are all that is required, though. A 60 degree grow room is certainly not out of the question with this 3w LED grow light, something that isn’t possible with older methods of lighting the room.
- Environmentally Friendly. While not directly related to the performance of the grow light, the fact that the materials are environmentally friendly should have an impact on your decision. The raw materials that are used in constructing it have all met specific environmental protection requirements and don’t contain any of the heavy metals that can potentially harm the environment.
- Energy Savings. The energy savings compared to an HID system can’t be overlooked with this TaoTronics grow light. In general, it is rated as being up to 90% more efficient than any competing grow light, meaning you will only have to spend a tiny fraction of the money on powering your grow op. With savings like that, you’ll be able to actually enjoy the fruits of your labor and profit more than ever with each harvest.
- Incredible Power. Those energy savings also mean that you will be using much more efficient lights that can easily replace much larger models of traditional lighting systems. With a rating of 240 watts, this light has the ability to replace a 500 watt HPS system, or even more in some cases. This is important for people that have had trouble getting the right wattage without sacrificing either space or money in the long run.
In reality, there is only one complaint that people have when it comes to LED grow lights:
- Small Coverage. This is by and large the only problem that people have. These grow lights are capable of efficiently lighting around 6 square feet of space, although many people have larger indoor operations that will require multiple lights.
For those who grow plants indoors, whether it is with hydroponics or not, the TaoTronics TT-GL 14 will make the experience more enjoyable, efficient and cost effective.
Taotronics is known as one of the greatest grow light companies in the world today, but this 3w LED grow light stands out among everything else that they have available in the market. Especially for smaller grows, this is the perfect option since it can easily cover the canopy and provide the perfect wavelengths of light that your plants have been craving.