|G8LED’s flagship 900W grow light covers 24 sq. ft. or larger with 300 3W LEDs that output 8-bands of PAR, IR, UV and 6000K spectrum. Input voltage is 110-240VAC and it comes with cord and hangers.|
The G8LED G8-900 grow light comes with everything you need for optimal growth and flowering including power cord and hangers.
- Nominal 900W of 8-band PAR plus IR, UV and 6000K spectrum
- Actual power usage about 620W, less than half the power of a 1400W HID system
- Minimum 24 sq. ft. coverage
- Adjacent lights increase bed coverage due to crossover light
- 300 3W LEDs with 50,000H/15-year lifespan
- 8 quiet running ventilation fans top-mounted
- Runs on 110-240VAC mains current
- No ballast or heat management necessary, runs cool to the touch
- Size and weight: 20 x 14 x 3 inches and 22 lbs.
G8LED’s G8-900 full spectrum LED grow light is the largest of their line made for professional indoor growers who need one light for both vegetative and flowering stages. It easily covers beds of 24 sq. ft. and larger. It uses the highest-quality 3-watt LED diodes to produce optimal PAR light across the growth spectrum including 8 PAR bands, IR, UV-B and 6000K white light. Two 90W red UFOs can be added to further increase flowering yield.
One G8-900 light has the same growing potential as a 1400-watt HPS or MH grow light but without the ballast, frequent lamp changes and additional heat management. It also has superior canopy penetration; up to 60 inches. Since each LED is rated with a 50,000 hour lifespan and you save a minimum of 800W per hour, this light pays for itself in a short time.
G8LED builds all their grow lights with the best quality LEDs, Zener-based driver circuitry, power supplies, ventilation fans and housings. That is why they offer a direct 2-year warranty and excellent customer service.
- Biggest light that G8LED offers
- One light for veg and flower stages
- Superb canopy penetration
- Long life LED technology, no more lamp changes
- Runs cool and uses far less power than HID systems
- 2-year warranty
- It is low-heat but not no-heat. Thus, some heat management may be required
- No daisy-chaining capability
What Buyers Are Saying
G8-900 LED grow light buyers are astounded at the brightness of G8LED’s flagship product. Most buyers acquire one because they have familiarity with the high build quality and outstanding performance of smaller G8LED grow lights in their operation. When they wanted to expand to bigger beds, they considered two G8-450s, but the 900W version saves them money. Some growers use these under a 5 ft. by 5 ft. canopy successfully, so the bed coverage is outstanding.
G8LED grow lights are well-known for their outstanding PAR spectrum coverage plus additional IR and UV coverage to enhance both vegetative and flowering cycles. This is an all-around light that can take plants from seedlings to bud, but even higher yields are possible by adding a couple of G8LED red UFOs during the bloom stage.
It is nearly impossible to find reviews where growers had negative comments about the G8-900 grow light. The only problem a handful of buyers found was that the heat put off by this light was more than they expected, but it was easily handled with minimal ventilation improvements.
For the greenest, healthiest and most robust indoor garden, the G8LED 900W LED grow light is unmatched. G8LED has proven they make lights built to last that output the most efficient wavelengths for full-spectrum growing. For committed indoor gardeners, this is one of the best grow light choices they can make.