- The G8-450 LED grow light has the ability to perform on par with any 800 watt HID system and makes sure that your plants have all of the light that they need without any of the risks.
- By creating a small, relatively light system to grow your indoor plants with, Dorm Grow has created the perfect option for a 12 square foot grow space inside of your dorm room, bedroom, closet, or garage.
- Using an LED grow light like this makes it possible to supply your plants with light for the entire grow cycle, rather than having to switch lights or move your plants when they make the transition from vegetative to flowering growth.
- The G8LED grow light system uses 8 bands of the color spectrum to provide the right kinds of light for the right stages of growth.
- Getting the best yield relies on having the right kind of light being transmitted to your plants and this is the perfect way to do it. Vegetation and flowering require different spectrums and with an HID system you’ll be blindly throwing every kind of light at your plants, but an LED light gives it only what it needs.
Dorm Grow is known for their quality. You can find plenty of other people raving about the high quality construction that is used with these lights, but it is well worth pointing out here as well. At almost 18 pounds, these lights are heavy duty and built to last for years. You can get 50,000 hours of life out of these lights, meaning you can make one purchase and get up to an incredible ten years of growth if you take care of them properly! The amount of money that you save by doing that is beyond anything that you would save by using a cheaper setup to achieve the same results.
To make sure that the G8-450 continues to function for a long time to come, Dorm Grow includes their two year warranty that covers any kind of servicing that you need and is one of the reasons that they have so many repeat customers. Many people return time and time again when they need LED grow lights, although the long life means that it isn’t a very frequent purchase.
Shipping grow lights can be a problem, but not with the G8-450 from Dorm Grow, thankfully. They ship to over 130 countries throughout the world and they even claim to ship most of them within 24 hours of placing the order. All of this is done in the caring hands of Fedex, which makes sure that it gets to you safely and without worry.
- Power Savings. G8LED put a lot of work into making sure that these are some of the most efficient grow lights that the indoor horticulture world has ever known. This might only register as a 450 watt LED grow light, but it can easily replace a 1000 watt HPS unit that many growers have still been using.
- Full Spectrum Light. This LED grow light features 8 bands of light, including IR and UV light, to provide the best kind of energy to your plants. In doing this, they are providing your plants with energy that will ensure that they have plenty of light whether they are in vegetative or flowering stages.
- Low Space Cost. This LED grow light only measures 17.5” x 11” x 3”, making it one of the smallest grow lights that you will come across. That kind of space saving capability makes it great for replacing bulky grows that previously required extensive cooling ducts that can take up a lot of space and make it hard to move around in your grow.
- Great For Small Grows. For small grows, it is typically hard to find the right light to do the job. This G8LED 450 watt LED grow light, however, is perfect for 3’ X 4’ grows that many indoor growers use. Standard grow tents, for example, are perfectly lit by this LED grow light.
- Startup Cost. The startup cost of LED grow lights can be prohibitive in some cases. There is another thing that must be taken into account when considering this, however, and that is the fact that you will save a great deal of money in the long run. There is a high startup cost, but it is easily made back over the course of only one grow.
- Lower Coverage. LED lights typically have lower coverage areas than other kinds of grow lights. If you have a large grow this could become a problem, although the savings again have to be taken into account. When looking at LED grow lights, there are potentially situations when you will need two to three of these in order to reach all of your plants. If you have a 10’ square grow, you might run into problems.
Should you try the G8-450 LED Grow Light? If you are trying to grow something indoors, in a limited amount of space, an LED grow light is the best that you are going to be able to do and Dorm Grow has created a great option.
The 450 watts of growing power that it provides can help you take your grows to the next level and make sure that you have everything that you need to have one successful grow after another.